Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lash Blash By Covergirl Review

Firstly let me introduce myself as a Make-up addict , Lately I've truly have been obsessing over Mascara in general . My current Tube is Lash blast by cover girl firstly this Mascara comes in a bright orange tube and comes waterproof and the regular. I personally love Waterproof mascara because I'm quite sensitive so I may do a bit of crying from time to time and I like to be ready so to speak .... any way. This mascara promises bold and volumized lashes with this formulation and brush. The Brush is obnoxiously big I have big eyes but I have to admit that this brush intimidated me at the beginning then after a couple days and coats of mascara I got the hang of it and I started to like the mascara . I really love the formula but the brush is way to big it's hard to get into the inner corner and because the brush is blunt flat at the tip it's quite hard to coat those lashes with out getting mascara on your nose Thus this may ruin your foundation if you do decide to use makeup remover which I don't recommend Wait for the mascara to dry and rub it off with a Q-tip and you'll be fine. Overall its an awesome mascara after you work out the "bugs" aka get used to the brush ..lol This mascara give me a Falsie look but bare in mind my lashes are quite long and the mascara lengthens and it gives me an exaggerated look but its ok I love this mascara even with the big obnoxious brush. Later kids pics soon to come

No comments:

Post a Comment