Saturday, June 12, 2010

Suds-n-Sass bronze look





Firstly start off with a clean face .
Toner and moisturizer.
Apply face primer to face and foundation. I'm using bareminerals matte in fairly medium. concealer is an option prior to powder I don;t really like it so i don't use it..
1.I contoured my face with bronzer I used Rimmel bronzer in sunlight.
2.As my blusher I used Suds-n-sass blusher in peachykeen. Its really pretty.
3.Highlight high points of the face with suds-n-sass eyeshadow in Ice Queen. with this e/s you need a very small amount it is high shimma!
Now the eyes
1.Apply urban decay primer potion to the lids .
2.after the primer apply a cream base i used revlon cream e/s in seashells the first one of the four.
3.Now with a small smudge brush apply twinkle e/s to the inner corners
4.next with a shader brush pat on Pharoh e/s i build the color up not going past the crease area.
5.In the crease with a blending brush apply Champagne e/s blending out Pharoh at the crease.
6.With a pencil brush work Brown sugar e/s to the outer V
7.Then blend to soften any harsh edges .
8.Apply brow highlight I used Ice queen again.
I also filled in my eyebrows to make them darker .
The lips
1.Nivea kiss of moister
2.nyx round lipstick in Paris
3 apply Suds-n-sass e/s to the middle of bottom lip in blossom I blended this out with my finger

No comments:

Post a Comment